[OT] Spies under the bed.

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sun Aug 31 12:22:12 EDT 2014

It sounds to me like the spies came out from
under the bed and are now in your bed.

Booz, Allen, Hamilton

They are in control of everything and in bed with
every politician and government agency.  They
are bank managers and corporate managers in
every private, industrial and government agency.
They are involved deeply in the DOJ, SEC, FBI
NSA, Homeland Security and anything else you
can think of and even things you cannot think of.

They are attorneys, prosecutors and judges so if
they want to destroy you even your own attorney
will help lose the case.  They control the news in
America.

In other words get used to it because unless they
are stopped nothing will change.  They control the
politicians in America so who ever wins a election
will be serving them and not the people.  it is what
is in their best interest that counts.  They are part
of the military industrial complex that Eisenhower
warned US about in his departure speech.

They are a global company.

John Balgenorth