binFile and windows

Eric Sciolli eric.sciolli at sunrise.ch
Sun Aug 31 10:10:40 EDT 2014

Hello again
in first mail I wasn't enough clear: I have some images in a card of a
stack which I want to export and save on the hardisk of the user. For this
I used binFile this way:

ask file "Save image as:"
  put it into lFolderPath
  create folder lFolderPath & "/img"
  put "binFile:/" & lFolderPath & "/img/gruppo.png" into lImage
  put img "gruppo" of cd "stampa" of stack "stampaObiettivi" into URL lImage
  put "binFile:/" & lFolderPath & "/img/utente.png" into lImage
  put img "utente" of cd "stampa" of stack "stampaObiettivi" into URL lImage

The script works for macosx: it creates a folder img and export the 2
images in that folder; on windows it creates the folder but it's empty. Is
there a problem of compatibility with windows?

Thanks again for the help

Best regards

Eric