[ANN] RunRevLive 2014 Conference Mobile App Now Available

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Aug 30 16:06:27 EDT 2014

itunesconnect, Support, App Review, Request Expedited App Review.

Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you accept expedited review requests if I have an extenuating circumstance?
Expedited reviews are provided on a limited basis and intended to help developers who are facing extenuating circumstances. App Review cannot guarantee that your app review will be expedited. To request an expedited review of your app, submit the Request an Expedited App Review form. To help the expediting process, make sure your app is compliant with the App Store Review Guidelines and that it has been fully tested before you submit it.

The link it gives is to here:

https://developer.apple.com/appstore/contact/?topic=expedite

I think it’s a reasonable situation, just tell them it’s for a specific date conference.