Datagrid not displaying entries before clicked item on redraw

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 15:27:07 EDT 2014

I'm using a datagrid, and my template has a checkfield (a field with code
to act like a checkbox).

Once I click on an item, it does a bit of processing, and eventually gets
to a line where it

   set the dgData of grp "dnaDisp" to theData

for any changed data.

The result is that the lines of the datagrid *before* the clicked item
aren't drawn, with blank space shown instead--and any attempt to scroll
produces an "AN error has occurred in the behavior for the row template:
Chunk:  no such object"

When I click "Edit script", it brings up

private function _GenerateReorderedControlList pControls, pIndexes

of the data grid button.

I've been unable to get a breakpoint to work within that function.

Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462