RunRev Conference

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 29 12:33:13 EDT 2014

Peter Haworth wrote:

 > I'm looking forward to meeting many of you at the upcoming RunRev Live
 > conference in San Diego.

It'll be great to finally meet you in person.

 > For those of you who work with SQL databases, I hope you might find
 > the presentations I'm giving to be of interest.
 >
 > "Getting The Most Out Of Your SQL Database"  (10am Thursday 9/4)

Plugging your session is a must-have for me in the one I'm doing the day
before on general data storage options.  SQL is such a deep topic that
we simply can't cover it along with everything else in any depth, so
it's great that the schedule works out as it has:  on Wednesday we'll
cover a broad range of options, and I'll recommend attendees join your
SQL session the next day for the meaty details on that.

Thanks for tackling that topic.  You're the right person for it, and
it's a very relevant need for so many.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems