RunRev Conference

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Aug 29 12:20:00 EDT 2014

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you at the upcoming RunRev Live
conference in San Diego.  This will the first time I have ever met anyone
else that uses Livecode!

For those of you who work with SQL databases, I hope you might find the
presentations I'm giving to be of interest.

"Getting The Most Out Of Your SQL Database"  (10am Thursday 9/4)

I'll be going beyond the basics of setting up an SQL database and showing
how to move as much logic as possible out of your application and into the
database, along with why you should consider doing that.

"SQLMagic" Seminar  (11am Wednesday 9/3 and 2pm Thursday 9/4)

I'll be presenting a demo of my new product,SQLMagic. SQLMagic provides you
with an entirely new way to develop Livecode/SQL database applications
which will drastically reduce or even completely eliminate the need to
write database related Livecode scripts and SQL statements.

I believe each seminar is limited to a maximum of 8 people so if you're
interested in finding out how SQLMagic can make your code disappear, be
sure to sign up as soon as possible.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>
Home of lcStackBrowser <http://www.lcsql.com/lcstackbrowser.html>,