._!

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 27 12:24:22 EDT 2014

Nice! I’m going to try to create a script to do this in Livecode. I have a forms generator app I use everyday for work to manage the forms I need to do copier installs. It would be nice to have a button I can click that can unzip the current firmware for the copier and put it on the USB drive!

Bob S