Sending Terminal Command (Python) Using LiveCode?

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Wed Aug 27 03:27:53 EDT 2014

Hello John

Yes this is possible, I do this all the time !

The way I use it:
Create a stack with a field, put the whole python script (can have multiple lines) into the field.
Replace place holders (replace %NAME% with Peter etc.) in the field, and then put field into a
variable and execute it with the shell command !

This works very well, if you need more info, contact me off list.

Cheers
Rolf