colorized scripts

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 07:53:19 EDT 2014

Mark Weider came up with this trick, which I use in my library stack (a set of utility handlers, click on the name of a handler and the script is displayed in a field, properly colorized).

   put thisScript into fld "script"
   -- now colorize script
   -- thanks to Mark Wieder, of the useRev listserv
   put the number of lines of field "script" into tNum
   send "sePrefInit" to stack "revNewScriptEditor"
   send "revSEColorize thisScript,default" to stack "revNewScriptEditor"
   _internal script colorize line 1 to tNum of field "script"
   -- how he figured this out, I don't know

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig