iPhone kiosk

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Aug 25 16:39:17 EDT 2014

35mm film is shot at 24 FPS with each frame shown twice when projected for
an effective frame rate of 48 fps. No flickering was due to the 48 fps frame
rate and temporal anti-aliasing of the 24 fps source. High frame rates are
not always cost/data effective. NTSC also did temporal anti-aliasing with
30fps displayed as 60 interlaced fields per second. There are always tricks
to fool the eye and keep the presentation cost effective.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net