iPhone kiosk

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Mon Aug 25 16:33:47 EDT 2014

120 fps is vital if you are analyzing any high-speed movement one frame
at a time. It has nothing to do with flicker.

If I sell you an ATM machine for your store, do you care one bit what
kind of hardware is in it? Do you care that the PC in it can surf the
net or do graphics work? You just want a machine that does its stated
task, costs you $50/month, and makes a lot more than that through
customer use.