iPhone kiosk

Richard Miller Wow at together.net
Mon Aug 25 15:30:51 EDT 2014

The slo-mo mode of the phone works really well. If you want to see regular playback of a video, you can record at 30 fps. There is no point in recording at 120 fps to see regular playback, as it will look identical to a recording made at 30 fps. The only reason to record at 120 fps is to see slow motion playback.

A $1000 annual cost for our device is a small fraction of what it earns the owner of the device.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone