OpenField mystery

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Aug 25 06:46:17 EDT 2014

For those interested, I have reported the bug below and (separately) the fact that 'openField' can be triggered in surprising circumstances (the subject of my original post under this heading) - which people here have reported as being an ancient quirk of LiveCode, Runtime Revolution and maybe even MetaCard. Interestingly, RunRev have now accepted BOTH these as bugs (13274 and 13271).

Graham