Android LiveCode stack player

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Aug 24 15:07:32 EDT 2014

If I understand what you're after (loading a remote stack?), maybe this
will give you some ideas:
<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Using-DropBox-for-Faster-Mo
bile-Development-td4380386.html>

This isn't limited to DropBox obviously -- you can set up your launcher to
load stacks from any URL.  And you can load stacks saved as local
documents.

With published apps on iOS, there's always the question of what Apple will
permit.  Technically, they say no loading external code, but launching web
pages with javascript and other web technologies is fine.  Hopefully we'll
have a clearer way around this once the HTML5 stuff is in place.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design