OpenField mystery

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Aug 24 12:45:39 EDT 2014

I think the bug is still there: I just created a stack with one button and one field. I can edit the field and then immediately click the button, but the 'closeField' doesn't fire unless I make it do so explicitly, for example with a 'returnInField' handler, or if the whole stack loses focus and then gets it back.

So I plan to report it.

Thanks for the confirmation that it is indeed a bug.

Graham