Church bell app?

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Aug 23 20:01:04 EDT 2014

America and society have changed drastically in the
last 10 years.

People are organized and many times they steal from
you are damage something you own simply because
they want to destroy you.  Aa a group they are like a
bunch of termites.  They each do their part no matter
lhow small it is because they know that even if they
each steal or somehow cost you a dollar if a hundred
of them do it to you a month you have lost one hundred
dollars.  They don’t stop at a hundred dollars and just
all keep attacking you in many different ways.

John Balgenorth