OpenField mystery

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Aug 23 17:22:14 EDT 2014

On 8/23/2014, 3:02 PM, Graham Samuel wrote:
> It is quite possible for him (her) not to close the last revised
> field, but simply to go straight to clicking the button. This means
> that I can't rely on a 'closeField' message being generated even when
> a field is modified!

Hm, that's an old bug that I thought got fixed. I remember a while back
noticing that a closefield was sent. If it's broken again, consider
putting in a bug report on it.

If I remember right, I used to do this in the button:

if the selectedfield <> "" then send "closefield" to the selectedfield

but it was a long time ago.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com