Arrays in LC [was: Re: [TAO] value() to obtain pointer functionality]

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Aug 20 12:33:03 EDT 2014

I wouldn't be in favor of using {}.  Problem is that LC currently accepts
those characters as delimiters for the keys of an array.  I don't use them
on purpose but every now and again I notice I typed one by mistake.  Seems
like a backwards compatibility problem.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>