Massiv performance difference between LC 6.5.2 and 6.6.2

Fred Moyer fmoyer at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 08:42:08 EDT 2014

Is your problem possibly related to the problem that I’m having with 6.6.2? When I press cmd-O, it takes forever for the open window to show up. It’s been suggested that this delay might be related to the fact that I have LiveCode listed in System Preferences: Security & Privacy: Accessibility. (I’m using Mac.) The delay only happens once. The 2nd time it is normal.

Fred