AW: Massiv performance difference between LC 6.5.2 and 6.6.2

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Aug 20 02:57:57 EDT 2014

Hi Richard,
I have made some more tests this morning after a fresh restart of my
computer and no other tasks running,
Version 5.5.4: 3 sec
Version 6.1: 2 sec
Version 6.5.2: 3 sec
Version 6.6.2: 290-460 sec
So there is no real difference for me up to version 6.5.2. The huge delay of
290-460 sec in version 6.6.2 almost looks like the program waits for any
timeout or so, before going on. I will report, if I find the issue. Btw. its
on a windows 7 machine
Tiemo

Auftrag