autoload a plugin?

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Mon Aug 18 14:16:01 EDT 2014

Hi Richmond,

I'd like to add this in to my (free) lcMover plugin.
If you'll share your "wee stack" I could add it in and put your name in the credits...

FYI, it already has a function to reposition any IDE windows that have been placed off screen. For example if you happened to be working on 2 monitors the last time you were in LC, and now you are on one monitor, and the dictionary or script editor are off screen...

- Charles