The Road Map as it now is . . . . .

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 17 21:16:39 EDT 2014

More platforms fully supported is far better for the ethos and reputation
of the platform, and it makes my life as a developer, trying to convince
corporate users to let us work for them a TON easier.  Yes, sir, we can
develop your app for both platforms, and we think you'll like our pricing
better because we don't have to completely rewrite it for each one.