The Road Map as it now is . . . . .

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun Aug 17 19:41:27 EDT 2014

With the Intel Android devices you have a choice of either living with the emulated performance, which is what we’ve done so far, or you have to use a tool that can publish to Intel. Those people you cite have more budget than we do, and may well have used tools that can publish to Intel.

I know Adobe AIR best, and there the compiler creates native ARMv7 code. For supporting Intel devise the processors would presumably be making x86 native code.