revDataFromQuery and DELETE FROM

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Aug 17 14:20:04 EDT 2014

Hi Dan,
What is the text after "revdberr"?

Strange that the row is being deleted but here's a couple of things that
come to mind.

You've probably already checked that tTableName and entryID contain valid
information but one other thing to check is if the tablename includes any
special characters or if entryID contains non-numeric data.  In the first
case, the table name would have to be enclosed in double quotes and in the
second case, entryID would have to be enclosed in single quotes.

I'm not sure it really matters  but I always use revExecuteSQL when
executing anything other than a SELECT statement.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>