Helping newcomers anticipate that standalones can't save to themselves

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Fri Aug 15 13:58:31 EDT 2014

This would be awesome, Kee. I've been looking for something like that, myself.
(Do you have anything you would be willing to share off list?)

Not to bring up a sore subject, but something like this would be pretty easy to share and distribute... and might even be found by new users more easily... if revOnline was fixed up... and included a "basics" or "new users" and/or "templates" tag or category.

- Charles

--
Charles E. Buchwald
CEO/Director General