Helping newcomers anticipate that standalones can't save to themselves

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:03:18 EDT 2014

Hi Richard

Although I have not seen this occur in stacks I've created, I would like to
better understand where you are going with this topic? Are you starting a
new way to address specific issues with LiveCode, or suggesting changes to
the IDE?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062