Send mail encrypted with attachments

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 14 17:10:33 EDT 2014

UPDATE:

I poked around in Sarah’s library and found the pertinent line that opens the socket. So instead of using:

open socket to sSocketAddr with message “sSMTPsocketConnected"

I use:

open secure socket to sSocketAddr with message “sSMTPsocketConnected"

the server is smtp.gmail.com:465. I get a read error. Any ideas on how to go about opening a secure SMTP connection?

Bob S