Where are these stacks being cached?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 13 19:11:01 EDT 2014

On 8/13/2014, 5:03 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
> Jacque-
>
> Try clearing the browser cache on those machines using <browser-specific
> instructions, each one different>. My guess is the browser has cached the
> old version and is helpfully saving the user from having to download again.

There are no browser objects in the stacks anywhere, but just in case,
we did try that. We aren't loading anything related to web pages, so I
didn't think it would apply. I was right. No go.

Another thing we tried was taking the computer that had already seen the
stacks and connecting it to a different network on a different broadband
router (to force a change in the IP.) Same deal; old stack loaded.

It's really weird.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com