WP application

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Aug 11 20:27:00 EDT 2014

Thanks Alex, that's certainly very helpful!

I had this vague feeling that I was thinking about this the wrong way and
you confirmed that. I just need to decide how wide I want my "viewport" to
be and the rest is the calculation you described.

This is a group with buttons/ruler/content field right now and I do plan to
make it available when it's done.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>