WP application

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Aug 11 17:13:54 EDT 2014

I've put together a mini word processing stack within an LC app.  All is
working fine except that the ruler I display at the top of the input field
to show margins, indents and tabs is currently laid out in pixels since
most of the field and paragraph settings work in pixels.

All the WP applications I've looked at have their ruler in inches (or
centimetres) but I can't figure out a way to handle that.  If the input
field is 500 pixels wide, how many inches is that in a print layout?  And
if I have a tab stop at pixel 40, how can I figure out where to show that
on the ruler in inches?  Is it even possible to do that in LC?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>