Execution of a "long" script

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Mon Aug 11 06:40:53 EDT 2014

What if you are dong large scripts that tale many hours and the
user decodes to do things that will slow it down.  Whwn you are
using Time Machine you can trust that it will keep working and
not cause a crash.  At least I have never had it crash.

Can you trust this large script will not crash or should you inform
the user the chances of a crash will increase if they use other
memory intensive applications.  Is there a way to prevent it?

John Balgenorth