Two Week Special: Get a Free Database or Reports ADK withPurchase of Valentina Studio Pro

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Aug 11 02:52:19 EDT 2014

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Lynn Fredricks <
lfredricks at proactive-intl.com> wrote:

> Franklin 3D and Franklin audio. The web sites come up as
> > "Website disabled".
>
> They will come back eventually. We are in the middle of a huge, long
> overdue
> site update for Paradigma Software's main site.

I'd love to see some modern audio (and video) options, as I haven't seen
much change in the current offerings in this area from LC.  And examples of
course.

96k 192k sample rates - 24 bit - waveform display (multiple tracks?) -
level indicator in and out - use multiple cores

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*