Problem with playing an audio clip

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Sun Aug 10 17:42:10 EDT 2014

I am currently having problems with playing an audio clip in a stack when using the play command.
I only get white noise, no matter what file format I use, I have tried mp3, aiff and m4a, the only difference being the noise itself.

The files are imported into the stack, and the same noise is reproduced when the audioClips are examined and played from the Inspector.

The files are about 4 seconds in length.

I use OS X Version 10.10 Build (14A314h) and Live Code Community Edition 6.6.2 Build 4012

Is this a known problem or is there something I should be aware of when preparing the files?

Regards
Tore Nilsen