Two Week Special: Get a Free Database or Reports ADK withPurchase of Valentina Studio Pro

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Aug 10 16:57:00 EDT 2014

> Just wondering what's happened to your other products,
> Franklin 3D and Franklin audio. The web sites come up as
> "Website disabled".

They will come back eventually. We are in the middle of a huge, long overdue
site update for Paradigma Software's main site.

The Franklin site got hacked in a big way some time ago, so when we get the
new Paradigma site done we will bring back Franklin.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software
http://www.paradigmasoft.com