sorting - THANK YOU PAUL!!

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Sat Aug 9 12:50:06 EDT 2014

You're more than welcome.

I often see the problems posted here as challenges, some I have no chance with (they are way over my head), some I learn from other's answers, some I get totally wrong. Occasionally I see what I think may be a solution, but I usually have to do a test first to be sure I understand and don't make too much of a fool of myself in public - sometimes get that wrong too! Most are already answered by the time I've worked out a reply, but I still learn.

Anyway, I'm always pleased to help if I can as are most of the others on this list, it's a great place to learn more about the intricacies of developing with LiveCode.

Paul