Sorry

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 04:57:44 EDT 2014

Dear Hermann, et al, sic transit gloria mundi,

The Use-List is full of prickly types [whether geniuses, would-be
geniuses, people with complexes because they know they are not geniuses,
morons plain-and-simple, and normal folk who got out of bed the wrong
side that day]: but the whole world is like that, so roll with the
punches, be forgiving, and with any luck you won't get chased round the
town by an axe-wielding Livecode programmer . . . LOL

Life's too short baby!

Almost all of the people who write on the Use-List, "personality
defects" or not, have got
something good to bring to the table: and that is what we should focus on.

Richmond.