Voice Recognition ?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Aug 8 07:54:13 EDT 2014

I talked this using speech recognition on android.

That's funny. I said "typed" but it put "talked". Was it being cute, or did
it misinterpret my speech?  Anyway, I've only played around with this. Any
field that has focus is already speech enabled.  Just touch the microphone
on the Android keyboard.

On Windows, you must install the speech recognition components.  I did this
with WinXP and Revolution 2.x long ago.  I placed focus on a field, spoke,
and it typed what I said.  However, for some reason, every character was
typed twice.  I was only playing, so I never tried to resolve.

~Roger

Sent from my Android tablet