Voice Recognition ?

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 07:07:18 EDT 2014

I would love to hear some other input from the community on this.   I have never done it with LC but have done it in past with an Arduino....... After a quick search I found this interesting raspberry pi project: http://www.raspberrypi.org/meet-jasper-open-source-voice-computing/

Keep us posted on what you find as a solution!

SKIP