ListMagic

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Aug 7 17:13:31 EDT 2014

John

I used to use ListMagic which I thought was wonderful at the time
(still do) but I had so much trouble with the keys and registering it
and making it unlocked that I finally stripped it out of everyone of
my stacks and replaced it mostly with the DataGrid which can do almost
everything ListMagic does and does not have the problem of that locked
stack.

In fact I learned from this never to buy any sort of add-on from the
LiveCode store or anywhere else that makes you add a locked stack to
your programs.

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com