"...for neither" - really?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 11:04:21 EDT 2014

Can you do it for "update" or "write" and start it in interactive mode?
 Should support sending suspend and resume commands.  Also makes it easy to
keep a list of your running sounds in an array or something making it easy
to close process when you wish.  To pause, or resume, send a return to the
process.