"...for neither" - really?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 23:15:35 EDT 2014

Now that I am in front of a Linux Computer
I confirm that it's possible to play many
sounds at the same time, using open process

put "aplay sample.au" into tCommand
open process tCommand for neither

This command does plays *.wav and *.au
Does not works with *.mp3 or *.aiff

http://www.linuxcommand.org/man_pages/aplay1.html
http://alsa.opensrc.org/Aplay

Just one thing:
How could I stop or pause different sounds
using the command Aplay?

Alejandro Tejada wrote