"read...until <string>" -- buffer size

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 19:21:37 EDT 2014

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 3:13 AM, Richard Gaskin
<ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
> * Once again I tried going through GitHub to find a specific relevant bit of
> code, and once again it seems I lack the training needed to do so
> effectively.

It's comments like that, from Gurus like you, that leave me with an
overwhelming feeling of gratitude for LiveCode and what it allows me
to do because it confirms my total incomprehension of all that lies
within GitHub and the engine internals. I'm also in awe of all those
bilingual folk who can speak both xTalk and C (and it's derivatives)
and am extremely appreciative of the time and effort they spend over
on the dark side to make my world an easy place to live with code.
I've always thought RunRev's should have a T-Shirt 'I live code
therefore I LiveCode'.

So the sum of my efforts is a paltry suggestion here or there; to
those who make it happen - THANK YOU!