the effective me?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 6 16:07:25 EDT 2014

Hi Devin,

That should be the parent of me or the behaviour of me, e.g.

put the script of the parent of me

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.