Problem with bounces.

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 00:30:52 EDT 2014

As a side note, I think >75% of your emails end up in my Gmail SPAM
folder. Gmail is normally pretty good, I occasionally get other
use-livecode List emails in my SPAM folder, but over time Gmail seems
to learn and they eventually end up where they should. Not so with
yours.

This email for instance, was in my SPAM folder.