Problem with bounces.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Aug 5 15:46:34 EDT 2014

On 8/5/2014, 12:08 PM, dunbarx at aol.com wrote:
> I get this more and more. My account here is to be terminated due to
> too many bounces unless I reply to the eMail. This to confirm I am
> who I am, I suppose. Anyone else seeing this?

No, but I'm betting it's your aol address. I had a client with an aol
address and it bounced my emails to him constantly if there was even a
hint of certain trigger words. Of course, their list is top secret so
you don't know what sets it off, but it appears to be *very* sensitive.
I got pretty frustrated trying to communicate with him.

If there is a way for you to whitelist the mailing list, you should do it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com