on-rev borked

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Aug 4 23:06:13 EDT 2014

nuff said. I'm using gmane to post this because email is screwed up and the
cpanel page is taking on the order of ten minutes to load. Partially. The
status page, of course is (when it finally loads) all green.

Oh, one more thing... the server certificate (registered through the
bottom-feeder of domain registrars) is going to expire in three weeks.

While I'm at it, *why* do you now have to log into the livecode store page
first and *then* log in to the on-rev server?

And why does status-page/home not point to the status page? the one at
support/status-page/home?

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com