Shift-tab

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Aug 4 20:03:25 EDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Kaveh Bazargan <
kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com> wrote:

> Works for me on Mac. Cycles backwards through flds.

Yeah, but I want it to put the insertion point at the tab before its
current position in the current field, not cycle through fields.  I think
Mark is confirming that's what doesn't work.

I've almost got a script to handle this.  I compare word 2 of the
selectedChunk to the items of the tabstops to find which tab to go back to,
that was easy.  What I can't figure out is how to position the insertion
point at that tab position.  "select" won't do it because it works on
character positions and tabstops are in pixels.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>