OpenControl

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Aug 3 15:30:44 EDT 2014

I want to create a shared group that resets its content every time it's
displayed on a different card. The group needs to be self-contained with
no additional scripting anywhere else in the stack.

The preOpenControl and openControl messages are only sent the first time
the shared group is drawn. I need a similar message every time the card
changes. I'd rather not put a different copy of the control on every
card (which would allow those messages.)

Has anyone dealt with this?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com