Add a control to a group

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 1 18:02:33 EDT 2014

Hi Devin,

Usually I copy them and then I delete the original:

copy btn id x to grp y
delete btn id x

Probably you could also write a script to cut the control, edit the
group and paste the control in the group. This wouldn't require creating
a copy and deleting the original, but it might look strange when this
happens and if something goes wrong, you lose your control :-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com