Full text justification

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Apr 30 16:15:15 EDT 2014

Hi Al

Not sure if I can really upload 6 images (3 fields in Mavericks and 3 in Win
7 - all using LC 6.62(rc2)) but I'll give it a go.

FYI the field widths are 200, 350 and 755 pixels.

I had an issue using the stack on Windows 7 with LC 6.6.2(rc2) and tweaked
it somewhat - and you'll now see a couple of the OSX screenshots show errors
which I'll have to fix for a future version.

You'll find more details on the forum thread (and be able to download the
stack too)

Dave

<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678870/narrowField-Windows.png>
<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678870/mediumField-Windows.png>
<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678870/wideField-Windows.png>
<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678870/narrowField-Mac.png>
<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678870/mediumField-Mac.png>
<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678870/wideField-Mac.png>

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior